Your Very Own Cached Delivery Network (CDN)
Protected servers in a secure environment, around the globe.
Your WordPress Themes and Plugins will load faster and be more stable with our industry leading Cached Delivery Network.
Our powerful UK Based servers utilize the power of the next generation Content or Cached Delivery Network to store or cache your files around the world.
Our network of servers are in 11 secure data centers, served by 79 secure relays around the world.
Each server is optimised for WordPress and scalable for growth, our Service Level Agreement includes a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Here's what you get...
- Premium Branded Hardware with the latest Dell Power Edge and Intel technology.
- Managed performance.
- Secure configuration.
- 100 Mbps Internet connection.
- Highly customised WordPress configurations.
- Real Time monitoring of critical files.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Unlimited bandwidth so you can focus on your website without hitting limits.
- UK Data Centers offer better speeds, better Search Engine Rankings and are housed in Secure UK data centers.
- Overseas Data Centers offer better speed to visitors not in the UK as you site is delivered from the server closest to them
Our Cached Delivery Network data map:
Our own Cached Delivery Network StackCache sits behind a pre-configured NGINX edge cache system and works straight out of the box, advanced users might want to manage the cached content themselves. StackCache is built right into your WordPress Dashboard as a standard wordpress Plugin interface and speeds up page delivery for your visitors increasing the user experience of people visiting your site.
StackCache is one of the best Cached Delivery Networks available and runs exclusively on our SSD platform to delivery your content fast to any one... anywhere.
If you are asking yourself how Affinity can afford to give every site we host a free CDN, it's because we buy our bandwidth through the wholesale market, which means we’re paying for the size of our pipe, not for each byte we serve through it.
Upgrades are available for customised options.